NEDA created several education programs for on-going learning and safety for its members.
Forklift Operator Safety Training and Evaluation Program
- OSHA requires forklift operator performance to be re-evaluated once every three years.
- NEDA’s Certified Trainers can train/certify your employees.
- Train the Trainer forklift on-site course
- Forklift Operator Safety Training Program (as needed).
The SWA Online Campus
- The Northeast Equipment Dealers Association has teamed up with the Southwest Equipment Dealers Association’s Online Campus Training Courses.
- Dealers are looking for ways for all their employees and managers to become more effective in their roles at the dealership while increasing sales and reducing costs.
- Click here for more information.
Service Technician Skills and Knowledge Test
- Use before hiring new technicians/mechanics.
- Your employees can learn equipment-dealer-industry specific-customer concepts through affordable online training courses delivered by your association in short, fifteen-minute training blocks.
- These tests are available below to members who are signed into the website.