2020 Cost of Doing Business Survey
It’s that time of year again – time for the Northeast Equipment Dealers Association (NEDA) Cost of Doing Business Survey (CODB) compilation.
It is imperative that our organization continue this annual study/project:
- Participants can compare their financial performance to that of all dealers (regardless of lines or manufacturers represented);
- Dealers/Members need this information to assist in the valuation process of their businesses for estate planning, buy/sell agreements, sales, merger/consolidation purposes;
- The CODB Report will include benchmarks in the survey so dealership goals and budgets can be established for future years;
- As your trade association we established the tradition of generating this type of survey so that trends in business can be established and information can be gleaned that will help dealers improve financial performance in future years.
The completed survey results will be priced as follows:
- Member/Dealers who submit financials – FREE!!
- Members who do not submit financial information – $300 per survey.
- Nonmembers who do not submit financial information – $500 per survey.
You have two (2) options in sending your financial information to NEDA:
Simply click on the link below and enter your information online
Click here to input information Online
Submit your most recent year-end financial statement(after prudent adjustments truly reflecting your year-end results have been made) and answer all questions on the Dealer Form (below) and send the transmittal sheet along with your financial statements Note: This statement may differ from your “13th month statement.”
Click here to get Dealer Form
Please note that your information will be kept in strictest confidence and if you choose to not disclose your store/dealership name, that is certainly acceptable. (If you choose to submit anonymously, be sure to send us the tear-off from the dealer form separately to get the results at no charge.)
You may also mail all your forms to the Association office at:
Northeast Equipment Dealers Association
Attn: CODB Study
128 Metropolitan Pk Dr
Liverpool, NY 13088
Or e-mail results to: email@example.com
Again this year, it is imperative that at least 100 equipment dealers submit financials for our Northeast Equipment Dealer Association CODB Report to be credible. Please assist us in making the 2020 Study – our 17th – meaningful and useful to the entire industry.
Financial Statements returned later than June 26, 2020 will NOT be included in the 2020 Report.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact your Association office at 800-932-0607.
Thank you again for your support in this years Cost of Doing Business